Wednesday 6 March 2013

I can't do it

I can't


"But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you." Jeremiah 1:7.



Jeremiah was worried about him being young and not being able to speak and to that God said to him he must say whatever He commands him to say. This statement drew my attention because most of the time when we are called to do God's work we turn to think that He wants us to do what we can and that is not true.


The work is God's, and because of that, His will must be done. We needn't to worry about us doing what we can because He will do what He wants through us.



We just have to allow Him to use us!!!


Stay Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. The "I can't" phrase is not confidence and it is certainly not from God. Thanks Thato

    ReplyDelete